> > Well, that seems to have solved the alpha blending
> issues!  Thanks!
>
> Not 100% but way much better than the last one.
> I saw some unexpected sky/scenery blending, probably when a
> half of cloud is in front of another one and the other half
> has nothing behind, but I'm not 100% sure on this.
>
> Anyway, it's one more great step up!

So the ugly edges are gone? Would be great news! Maybe Stuarts try to solve
this works against the patch.

For now I which a bit more documentation about making the cloudshapes.
I did understand that there are layers with Boxes with a set of clouds.
But I have problems with these coordinates:
<box>
        <x>3200</x>
        <y>0</y>
        <z>2400</z>
        <type>st-large</type>
</box>
and grid sizes.
Without this informations I dn't know how to make realistic looking cloudtypes
and  formations. (Dreaming of a wonderfull Cumulonimbus Incus with
praecipitatio like that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumulonimbus_incus:-))

Cheers
HHS