Hi Everybody,

I just placed the sources and base package for the pending FlightGear 1.9
release on my webserver:

http://durktalsmal.xs4all.nl/SimGear-1.99.5.tar.gz
http://durktalsmal.xs4all.nl/FlightGear-1.99.5.tar.gz
http://durktalsmal.xs4all.nl/FlightGear-data-1.99.5.tar.bz2

Please note that I made an aircraft selection that was based on various
suggestions made on the list, but that -as far as I'm concerned - this
selection is not yet final. I've been trying to cut down the total number of
aircraft in the base package, yet preserve the variety in feature richness
that we originally had. Based on this, I came to the following list:

777ER           : Fairly Complete Airliner
B1900d          : Very complete Commuter jet, Twin Turbo Prop.
bocian          : Our most complete SailPlane
c17p            : Light Single GA; our default aircraft
dhc2            : Versatile Tail Dagger, with Aerotowing Capability
Concorde        : Supersonic Transport
Dragonfly       : Nice ultralight.
F14             : Omnipowerful Jet Fighter; has so many features, it is very
well capable of representing the category "Fighter Jet"
CitationX       : Small Commuter Jet
SopwithCamel    : Historic Aircraft
UFO             : Classified
Zeppelin NT     : Airship