Yon Uriarte wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Stuart Buchanan
>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>  >I note that the base package size above is 200MB.

>  We can reduce the on-disk plane footprint.
>
>  I did a quick test compressing f-14b/Models/common2.rgb (texture
>  atlas with fuselage skin, it seems):

Hi, thanks for your comments,
I'm currently switching the main liveries files to png, this could be
committed as soon as I receive the last texture change from
Flyingtoaster. (The f-14b livery switching is fixed, at least here
on my system).
For the remaining .rgb files, yes it's also possible to switch them to
png though it's going to be a huge commiting work as the f-14 use
tenth of different textures. I'll try beginning with the biggest textures.

Greetings,

Alexis

PS: the f-14b and its authors are happy to be candidate to the Top10.
I and Flyingtoaster (the main author) would like to thank all of the
Tomcat supporters.