On lundi 15 décembre 2008, Yon Uriarte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Tim Moore <timo...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Yon Uriarte wrote:
SNIP

>   Yeah, at least not here (3870, 10x overkill for FG).
>   I maximize the window from default (800x600?) to aprox
> 1600x1200 and the frame rate stays constant. This rules out texture-, fill-
> or blend-rate
> bottlenecks. I seriously doubt we are vertex bottlenecked (to state the
> obvious).

I don't know if that may help but i am permanently using 1920x1440  , i don't
notice any fps problem osg 3Dclouds versus osg 3Dclouds.
Only the Aircraft model may give a significant decrease of FPS.

The diff is only only FG plib 3Dclouds versus osg 3Dclouds, that was talked
some month ago ,we must forget it,  it is not the purpose of that topic.

> greetings,
>  yon

Cheers

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire