Curtis Olson wrote:

> Question: what if our "joomla" site gets hacked some how and vandalized?
> How easy is it to roll back changes and restore a site after it's been
> damaged?  With our current system it's real easy ... I just rerun the web
> site rsync command and yell at the ISP to fix the security hole.  If the
> problem is all contained within our mysql database and user managment
> system, then that could be harder to deal with.

The MySQL database is sufficiently braindead to have a backup at file
system level, especially for those setups which don't see continuous
editing. If you don't find a better option, then I'd offer to provide
backup for the CMS-configuration plus the database to a remote system,
including some history and the such,

        Martin.