The last time we revamped the web site, we had someone put together a
demonstration page of the new layout for others to review.  We decided we
liked it and decided it was worth moving forward, so that person then
proceeded to convert the entire site to the new layout.  It was a lot of
work, but it was also big step forward over what we had before.

Best regards,

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/