Hi,

I tried to follow the bughunting of the NaN-reports which freezes FGFS time to
time.
With a fresh setup of flightgear using Frederic's binaries and the datas of
05/12/2009 I had again the NaN-reports.
The interesting thing was that it occured only at spots around the world with
<lat 50.0: KSFO, KLAX, EDDS, LSZH and others. All places more north I hadn't
see anything like that.
The next thing I tried was to disable AI-Interactive traffic (traffic manager)
- I had still the reports.
But disabling AI-Traffic in preferences.xml helped!
 As I already mentioned here on the list was that those AI-Traffic (not
AI-Interactive traffic) is jumping- it seems to me that this broken code behind
is the cause of those NaN-reports.
Maybe already known, but I hope this is helpfull to get rid of it!
Kind Regards
HHSstill in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html