Hi,

> I got a similar crash after observing wildly jumping AI Aircraft. I'm pretty
> sure the AI Traffic system is the culprit, but haven't really an idea why
> it's >misbehaving.

>Also, considering the fact that the AI Traffic system is considered to be
>depricated, I'm not sure how mich time I'm willing to invest in fixing this
>>proble, as opposed to disabling it all together and start to move it's
>remaining functionality into the AI Traffic Manager system.
As I wrote- I guess the error is somewhere in the ground code, the AI Ballistic
Objects like the wingmen.demo shows the same behaviour- aircrafts are jumping.
But it sounds like a good idea to move AI Traffic into Manager system!
Regards
HHS
 still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html