Sorry, I was going to send you the changes right after posting, should have
done it the other way around.
But your commits made it all moot, so I removed the archive attachment in my
forum post.
Thanks for doing something about it with that much speed,
Cheers,
Nic

--
Be Kind.
Remember, everyone is fighting a hard battle.