That might be best . I know very little about what information a real scope
displays , and intercepting a radial is the pilots job , so I dont know if
I can bring myself to add that line ;).
I know , Im sure you mean this as a "training " tool, and I'll play around
with ideas , but I'd be interested in what you come with also.
Cheers

I'm still way below the level where I can code these things on my own, but I