Hello, Syd and Jester...

How easy/difficult would it be to add a small detail to the radar scope view,
which would be extended centerlines for the runways?  Trying to use version 2
today, I ran into difficulty giving good localizer intercepts just trying to
eyeball the extended lines, especially when zoomed out past the range where the
runways were clearly visible.

Also, if you are able to add this feature, I would most preferably like to see
it in both version 1 and version 2 (if that's not asking too much, of course).
Today I was using version 2, and while it was nice to have a full-sreen view of
the "live" action, it made details on the scope a little illegible.  We (the
group of users participating in my "MP event" today) are hoping to make our
gathering a monthly thing, so next month I can try version 1 instead and see if
it's any better/easier.

Thanks for your consideration.  I appreciate all of the effort you guys put
into this project, and all of the "novelties" you think to include!  :)

Cheers,
-R. (MD-Terp)

 Robert M. Shearman, Jr.
Transit Operations Supervisor,
University of Maryland Department of Transportation
also known as rm...@umd.edu