Patrice Poly wrote:

> This looks like a great improvement to me !

Thank-you. I've updated the materials.xml patch based on the latest shader
improvements.

Given that I've not heard anyone say this isn't realistic for their neck of the
woods (!), could someone please apply the patch?

> It makes me think too, could it be applied to cloud layers ? High altitude
> clouds distribution looks very even too. But then I'm not sure if they are
> distributed at random at all.

That is a fine idea. While some aspects of the current cloudlayers.xml file
work well, I'm not sure having the XML file define the placement of each cloud
has been a success. Even with an element of randomness, there is still a bit
too much order within it. I will investigate.

-Stuart