Randall Green wrote:
> Vivian.
>
> Thanks again for your email. With version 1.9.1 I still get link
> errors when it tries to link with Plib. It is like it can't find the .obj
> files even though they are in the path. COuld I have the wrong Plib?
> I'm trying now to download the CVS version according to instructions at
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Using_TortoiseCVS_with_FlightGear
> It says to enter
> :pserver:cvsgu...@cvs.flightgear.org:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9
> in the CVS ROOT field. Does that mean 0.9 is the latest? I tried
> changing the number to 1.9.1
> or 1.9 but I get an error.
>
> Also, when I reply to your email does it automatically get shown on
> the mailing list
> or are you the only one who sees it? Do I have to Cc
> flightgear-de...@lists.sourceforge.net?
>
> Thanks,
> Randy

Randy,

I'm trying to cleanup/finish the Windows build instructions at the wiki
(that you referenced earlier) and I think it's reworked enough that you
should be able get through plib, either using Olafe's pre-built or from
new source.  Please double-check where plib is placed in your directory
structure as the MS project file(s) expect a certain layout.  NOTE: the
wiki page leans towards building components from (or near) development
head, so YMMV.