From: "Jon S. Berndt" <jonsber...@comcast.net>
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009 9:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Running FGFS 1st time - Initializing
Subsystems then "Debug Assertion Failed"
To: 'FlightGear developers discussions' <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

      <!--  /* Font Definitions */  @font-face  {font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} @font-face       {font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} @font-face      {font-family:Tahoma;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal      {margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;       font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} a:link,
span.MsoHyperlink       {mso-style-priority:99;         color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99;         color:purple;   text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17   {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";     color:#1F497D;} .MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;} @page Section1    {size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.Section1   {page:Section1;} -->