Alan Teeder wrote:
> Do you really expect much help after that "stuff you lot" remark?

Sorry.. guess it my frustration...
> As a former autopilot designer I would suggest that what is needed is a rate
> limit on roll angle demand within the autopilot. You could also try to add
> some roll damping within the autopilot. It is possible that the FDM for your
> aircraft is making the simulated aircraft over-sensitive to aileron.

Precisely the problem,. I;m readinga property tree and aparently all
aircraft with new heading can Immeseatley "tip" to that bank angle,, u
can so that with live controls. dot period .
> How this should be implemented within Flightgear I am not in a position to
> tell you as I am not familiar with the code, sorry.

Who I'd like to engage is someone who is familiar witht eh "code",
albeit c_++, py or indeed nasal..

This is a problem across the whole system and  a mega fault.

pete