Hi all,

I think all of these discussions drive us in the wrong way. Even if we
would have a different license, there would be a lot of people trying to
profit from our work by trying to copy it. That's only because our work
is good. And this work is good also because it has been done under GPL.

Now we should really focus in promoting our job widely instead of
loosing our time addressing tinny problems that haven't anything to do
with our main concerns. No matter if there are some unfair people here
and there. I would like us to stay much higher than that.

What we should do now is continue the way which lead us to this stage
and make Flightgear world wide known. That's all.

My two cents,

Alexis