> For details, see
>   http://www.av8n.com/fly/fgfs/htm/bug-list.htm
I only checked your reported Seneca issues:
"...including the c182rg, Seneca, pa24-250, and even the c172r, which have
animated rudder pedals with some degree of realism."
At least 'some degree' ;-)

"No transponder"
correct, an IFR certified aircraft without a transponder is unrealistic. It's
low priority on my todo list and I consider it a missing feature, not a bug.
My goal is to model a GTX330 which is what I have in the RL Seneca. As a side
note: I consider a transponder "optional". It's one of the very few items I
carry on board just for other peoples (ATC) purpose - next to sick bags ;-)

"Flap motor sound"
I can confirm, there is no flap motor and no flap motor sound in RL. Flaps are
manually operated. I need to record the "sssst-klockkk" sound when operating
the handle to be realistic. Since there is no flap indicator, It might be OK
to have the sound of the motor as an audible feedback for flap operation.

"Moving with parking brake set"
I think this is JSBSim related, I tried to increase the friction coefficient
without success. Open issue.

"misteriously disappearing OAT gauge"
demystified - fixed in CVS (relaxed range animation)

"initialization noises"
not observable here anymore with latest CVS

"Console warning: could not find texture garmin.rgb"
This texture is not used in any of the 3d models, please check your files
gma340.ac and gps155.ac for latest updates.

"Console warning: ..wdot doesn't appear to be trimmable"
Should have been gone a while ago.

Thanks for testing and reporting. I have added the open items to the Seneca's
wiki page. From my point of view, there is no showstopper for a release with
the Seneca.

Regards, Torsten