Torsten Dreyer a écrit :
>  "No transponder" correct, an IFR certified aircraft without a
>  transponder is unrealistic. It's low priority on my todo list and I
>  consider it a missing feature, not a bug. My goal is to model a
>  GTX330 which is what I have in the RL Seneca. As a side note: I
>  consider a transponder "optional". It's one of the very few items I
>  carry on board just for other peoples (ATC) purpose - next to sick
>  bags ;-)

The transponder isn't often powered in a school glider (who cares to
take another battery on board when you just plan to turn  around the
field ?)

But for sure, the first time a glider student has the chance to fly (high)
in the ATC wisdom, this thing becomes suddenly important. And well,
how did you say it works ?

Alexis