Hey all.

Does anyone know of a way to provide more realistic braking power?  The
deceleration rate seems to be an across-the-board-standard between all
aircraft, and from a user point of view I'm not sure it takes weight, mass, or
any other physical attribute into account.  All I know is if you pushed your
toes into the firewall hard enough to slow down that fast, the tires would
either shred or catch on fire.  I've looked around for a way to apply partial
brakes, even such as bindings for "b" to apply 50% brakes, and Ctrl b can apply
100% brakes.  But with my limited knowledge I can't find what provides the
brakes to begin with.

Has this been discussed before?

Thanks,
Peter