Thanks for the positive repsonse ;-)
however...
I have pasted your replies into the bug tracker so the original
filer(david) can have a trackable chain as the submitter who is not on
this mailing list.

http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=100

Should this have been a "forward" from the issues list to this mailing
list, then the thread would be upon the issues tracker and not the
mailing list., however the exact same volume of traffic + response.

This leads to a double jepardy and indeed confusion via replication.. imho

pete