Mattt wrote:

>   If so, I'd probably recommend calling it an RC or similar.
> Hopefully, that may stop the (few) whingers on the forum carrying on
> about how the devs "released another version that still isn't ready
> for prime-time consumption"...
>
>   OTOH, labelling it an RC might keep the others from downloading it.
>
>   Heh - You're damned if you do and damned if you don't, huh? :-/

PLEASE SHUT UP and

DO NOT WAKE up the webmaster and BFDL.

One release A  year MUCH MORE than enough, decided upon At WILL and
RELEASED AT WILL by ME

ALSO Aircraft, same way.. I package up and not inform anyone.. just do
it...TA

How dare you even raise your voice with such a suggestion, deb's have
been knocked down, firmly down and I will continue to stop these devious
thoughts...

and the UPDATES are done on MY conditions when I Update the Website And
rename Directopries and pages the way IWantThem.html

regards
on behalf of curt..
pete
// me runs and ducks behind pending penguin salvo..