The major objective of having a "master" branch in my gitoreous repo is to
make the release process less onerous from the source code point of view.
Master is lagging a bit behind CVS at the moment, but that is actually part
of the plan. It seems like preparing the data tree for a release is still an
all-weekend affair...

Tim