Don't forget to mention that one of the best features of FlightGear is that
it is open source.  Complete source code is available to all and we have an
open community of developers that anyone can plug into and ask questions.
 This is less concern perhaps to end users, but still is one of our most
distinguishing and important features.

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/