the current ATC clients are "deformed" in some ways...

although there are a few "atc" client around such as
1) ATC
2) ATC2
3) ATCML - fav

so if can explain my local situation.. I'm training some "crew" ie kids of
all ages to understand some IFR/ATC, and indeed the "scenario changes" with
that.. indeed..

some issues i have are that
1) the "font" dont look right, its a blur..
2) I use the ATC "client" for comms and "chat", but otherwsie mpmap
3) this without FGcom

so is there a way to create an "ATC client" without FG ?

ie speaking to the "mp port", but with a netbook etc?
ie a new client with a socket and map

I have already slaved the chat with a telnet port, but its a long long and
gets longersand longerand longer and longer string..

Also is there a way the "airspeed" of the aircraft can be part of the telnet
output??

pete