This mirrors comments to the OSG mailing list, where people have reported
performance issues with multiple GPUs and screens. There hasn't been much of
a resolution there; some people have the problem, others don't. I've put
together a multi-GPU machine to explore these issues; now I just need to buy
another screen :)

What threading  mode are using? Could you post a screenshot of the OSG
statistics (cycle debug statistics twice) and your X configuration file?

Tim