> This mirrors comments to the OSG mailing list, where people have reported
> performance issues with multiple GPUs and screens. There hasn't been much
>  of a resolution there; some people have the problem, others don't. I've
>  put together a multi-GPU machine to explore these issues; now I just need
>  to buy another screen :)
>
> What threading  mode are using? Could you post a screenshot of the OSG
> statistics (cycle debug statistics twice) and your X configuration file

You can find the configuration files here
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/FSweekend_2010#Configuration_files
I'll try to post the statistics and later today.

FWIW, I get occasional hanging fgfs with a complete black screen very soon
during startup. Here is the output of --log-level=debug (not very informative)

Processing command line arguments
Finished command line arguments
Initializing splash screen
found path:Aircraft/SenecaII/splash.png via /sim/aircraft-dir:
/home/flightgear/fg-osg/data/Aircraft/SenecaII/splash.png
Unknown font name '', defaulting to Helvetica
Unknown font name '', defaulting to Helvetica
Unknown font name '', defaulting to Helvetica

It ends up in an unkillable fgfs (not even kill -9 from root kills) and I have
to reboot the machine. Looks like a deadlock in the driver :-(

Cheers, Torsten