On Jan 27, 2011, at 3:21 AM, Erik Hofman wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 19:06 -0700, dave perry wrote:
>> I have tried to load several AC that did not load with "filed to load
>> <file name>" errors.  So I did a survey of the entire up-to-date
>> fgdata.  I used an up-to-date fgrun and went through all the AC.
>>
>> The following do not load even to the viewer in fgrun:
>> 737-100, 737-300, AG-14, Airwave Xtreme 150, CRJ-200, DC-8-63, Fairchild
>> Metroliner, Fooker50-Denim, Jaguar, Late-29, marchetti, MIG-29 Fulcrum,
>> Mirage F1, North American OV-10A USAFE Bronco, Short Empire, x24b, and
>> Zepphelin NT07 multiplayer copilot.
>
> The Bronco has been updated last week and should work properly (I tested
> it), granted .. not in fgrun.
>
> The Fokker50-Denim file seems to be outdated and superseded by the
> livery selection system. Will update that soon.
>
> Erik

Erik,

Thanks for repairing that link in the model file in the OV10_USAFE.
While it runs as many use it, the folder needs to be cleaned up. Mr. Perry was
correct in an Effects file was removed/missing/etc, and obviously a path was
still lingering.

If I get a chance I'll try to sort through it all and lighten it up.

Peter