On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Peter Brown wrote:

> Erik, I updated the Bronco slightly if you want to take a look.
>

> Changes:
> GPS works in the black pony.
> All models have canopy doors open and shut via "c".
> All models have a pitot tube instead of that knife looking segment face.
> Better panel hotspot mapping on the black pony.
> Was not able to consolidate much yet. That will happen at some point.
>
> Pete

Erik,  I fumbled and exceeded the text space in <help> in the Black Pony set
file.

There are new folders complete :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zo967hk164bjkzq/OV10%2020110303.zip
or
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5u4p9833h4xjl9j/OV10%2020110303.tgz

Or replace existing text at Line 615 to 619 in  OV10_BlkPony-set.xml with only
this :

   <text>
The North American/Rockwell OV-10 Bronco was designed for the forward air
control, light attack, observation and utility roles.  This model represents an
OV-10A of the U.S. Air Force's 601st Tactical Control Wing, based at Sembach
Airbase, Germany from about 1976 to 1984.  Similarly equipped versions were
also based in Korea at that time.

Some unusual features of the OV-10 are that the cockpit is entered from the
right side, and that each wing has 4 small spoilers for roll assist.  When
flying the OV-10 be careful of using idle power.  If the "power levers" are
brought all the way to the idle stop the propellers will go into flat pitch,
and they act as speed brakes as well as spoilers for one-third of the wing.
Land with the levers just above idle.
   </text>

I apologize to anyone who already downloaded it.

Peter