On Jan 27, 2011, at 3:21 AM, Erik Hofman wrote:

> The Bronco has been updated last week and should work properly (I tested
> it), granted .. not in fgrun.
>
> The Fokker50-Denim file seems to be outdated and superseded by the
> livery selection system. Will update that soon.
>
> Erik

Erik, I updated the Bronco slightly if you want to take a look.

Either file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nmskhm0wfk1x21/OV10%2020110303.tgz
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5xmhdnin6lk21fg/OV10%2020110303.zip

Changes:
GPS works in the black pony.
All models have canopy doors open and shut via "c".
All models have a pitot tube instead of that knife looking segment face.
Better panel hotspot mapping on the black pony.
Was not able to consolidate much yet. That will happen at some point.

Peter