On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:01:57 +0100, Csaba wrote in message
<AANLkTinsktJU=2vccw6_+twbqji9mgbf-vnz_zxlk...@mail.gmail.com>:

> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Arnt Karlsen <a...@c2i.net> wrote:

> >> This shows that your graphic card has problems to work with the new
> >> shaders or maybe the shaders have problems to work with the new
> >> shaders ;-)
> >
> > ..something along those lines, yes, _how_ do I check these?
> >

> > ..does anyone else with ATI cards see this?  Or is it the
> > _combination_ of ATI cards with X.org's radeon driver?
>
> I am now running the shiny new 11.1 fglrx driver on my integrated
> HD4200. The 737-100 has some silly landing lights, but other than
> that, it looks normal. See
> http://www.imagebam.com/image/313e33117039777

..yes, that was what I expected too, and it handles nice enough
to fly on the keyboard.  Your card should also work with both
X.org drivers radeon and radeonhd, at least well enough to make
screenshots, for decent frame rates you also need the firmware,
and --full-screen doubles my frame rate, [alt]+[tab] get's you
back and forth to e.g. the wiki on the browser.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: