On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:50:36 -0800, Jack wrote in message
<72e5b800-d213-466d-bf46-c3d33d4ae...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
>       The Red Bull livery has been removed from this release.
>
> Download: http://jackmermod.bplaced.net/Files/cobra21511.zip
>
> I find it ridiculous and a bit immature how Oliver people whine
> about a simple logo.
>
> If Oliver really cared about preventing fictitious lawsuits as he
> claims to, he would concentrate his efforts on the several red bull
> logos that are already in our database.

.._where_?

> If this thread is further interfered with, I will be forced to
> result to more forceful methods of having my work committed, or I may
> very well change the license back to the CC license and our community
> will have missed out on a very high quality aircraft.
>
> Regards,
>               Jack

..as you may know, we're not Big Blue, and Big Blue is still here:
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20031016162215566

..in 18 days, this _bullshit_ "case" celebrates its 8'th year in US
Courts.  All it takes, is Big Money and Air Show Quality Litigation.

..the reason Big Blue survives, is it still _has_ Big Money.

..now, imagine where _we_ would have been if tSCOG _had_ a case
against Big Blue.  You would have had to pay tSCOG US $1499
(or whatever it was) for every thread in your cpu.  They were
targeting GPL code, and the GPL itself, as anti-American.

..even as we celebrate the approaching conclusion of:
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20110215183557939 in
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20040319041857760
it is _just_ a side show.  http://groklaw.net/ has waaay more.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: