On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:05:41 +0000 (GMT), Heiko wrote in message
<59953.21793...@web29501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>

> > Curt has it right. Get real guys. No one is going to sue a
> > non-existent
> > organization with no assets. The worst they will do is tell
> > us to desist.
> > Which we will do of course.
> >
> > If you want to remove or alter almost every livery in our
> > inventory, fork
> > the data in git and go right ahead ...
> >
> > Vivian
>
> Red Bull is an austrian company, and very famous among RC-model-fans.
> In many german forums I found discussion about using their logo. And
> really many people there told that they are told by RedBull not to
> use their logos and marks. There have been even some people which
> have been sued by RedBull. And I'm sure they find their way to sue
> the author if they want to do it!
>
> And indeed it would be better to keep off the hands- I do know that
> one of their active heli-acrobatic pilots is quite aware of the
> Project FlightGear.
>
> Ask RedBull if we may use, if not- well, there are other nice
> liveries out there waiting to be made.....

..a way to sell them on the idea, is do 2 sim scenario videos on
air show concepts they could do, or show off FG as a training and
familiarization etc sim tool.  One video with Red Bull, the other
with Red Bull's _Nice_ Competitor. ;o)

..mention "It probably needs the Board's Approval." ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: