On 03.03.2011 20:51, Torsten Dreyer wrote:
>> I'm currently busy with other stuff. But checking on what's going wrong
>> with loading/unloading clouds and MP models may be worth a closer look.
> There was a fix for a MP memory leak approx. two weeks ago:
> http://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/commit/8962477cfa10850cb459d7de754c9a435cc91293
Hi Torsten,

ha!! Yes, I'm getting older, maybe I'm already starting to forget
things? :-)
But no, this patch only fixed a leak I found in the MP communication
module. The analysis showed more leaks - but unfortunately I couldn't
see any obvious fixes for these. There are remaining leaks related to
the actual model objects (e.g. objects from OSG derived classes) for
clouds and MP planes. Maybe something with the osg reference counting
doesn't work there as expected...

cheers,
Thorsten