On 22.03.2011 05:24, Robert wrote:
> Ingame (insim) I notice a small stutter that happens once every second.
> Did anybody of you guys notice the same thing?
> What can we do about it?
> I thought it might be something like a timed task. (reading from hard
> disc + malloc)?
> Please, could someone tell me where I can find this function in the
> source files?
I don't see this issue here. Are you sure this isn't caused by another
software on your machine? Some background service (indexing, virus
scanner)? I don't think you'd be successful just by looking at the code.
You could test if the effect happens with different planes, i.e. try the
ufo. If it depends on the plane, try disabling specific instruments
(modify the XML files), until you found the instrument causing the
effect. Also check the plane's specific Nasal code: try to disable timer
related tasks there, and see if this changes the effect.

cheers,
Thorsten