Hi,

I've pushed an update to sg/fg/fgdata which enables a (so far well
hidden) feature of our "subsystem manager" to capture timing statistics.
It''s now configurable at run-time. Use "Debug -> Toggle Subsystem
Statistics" to enable/disable. It prints min/max/average and
std-deviation for each of FG's subsystems to the console. The statistics
interval is configurable via /sim/timing-statistics/interval-s
Since there are a lot of submodules in FG (most of them are very
friendly and don't consume much time), you can restrict the output to
modules exceeding a certain minimum execution time - or a certain jitter
(hey!). Use /sim/timing-statistics/min-time-ms and
/sim/timing-statistics/jitter-ms to configure the filters (in
milliseconds, obviously).
Should help finding performance and jitter issues if they were caused by
one of our internal subsystems.

cheers,
Thorsten