> I've also been using CACHE_ALL since then - not seeing any problems. But
> I haven't checked memory consumption. So, what's the status about the
> OSG caching options, should we enable these? Tim?
Me, too. I had a few coredumps with the 4-nvidia-cards, 8 monitors
(multithreading=automatic) setup since I had that enabled. I was not able to
backtrace and blame it to the CACHING-Option, however. So this might just be a
random correlation.

How about checking a /sim/rendering/cache property at startup?

Torsten