On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:29:48 +0200, Melchior wrote in message
<201104052229.49...@rk-nord.at>:

> * Arnt Karlsen -- Tuesday 05 April 2011:
> > On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:14:03 +0200, Melchior wrote in message
> > > Caution: this is *not* part of the GPLv2. It's *below* the line
> > > stating "END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS", and is just meant as an
> > > *example* for how (the FSF would like us) to apply the GPLv2.
> >
> > ..dig deep into can of worms in the 2'nd paragraph of §9 in:
> > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
>
> That paragraph says *nothing* that contradicted what I wrote.
> It rather confirms it. Sorry, you just didn't get that paragraph,
> it seems.

..zoom out to strategic overview, and you'll see what I see.

> Not going to waste more time on that level ...

..agreed, and this thread does not need 100% agreement now,
to be an useful future reference.
License compatibility matrix: http://gplv3.fsf.org/dd3-faq
Guidance: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20050131065655645