Hi,

I have updated my little website, plus the fgdata.bundle and all
checksum files and signature.

I will try to add a shell script to automatically recreate the bundle
including all checksum files (signature is STRONGLY not recommended with
automatism because you need give the server your private key and that
will compromise it).

Regards,
Roland

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 00:26 +0200, Csaba Halász wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Arnt Karlsen <a...@c2i.net> wrote:
> >
> > ..should say: wget -c \
> > http://flightgear.mxchange.org/pub/fgfs/fgdata.bundle
> > so the download can be resumed if it stalls or somesuch,
> > rather than try wget the whole bundle into fgdata.bundle.1,
> > fgdata.bundle.2 because etc those widely documented writings
> > aren't as widely read. ;o)
>
> PS: installed nouveau, not much luck with it yet
PS: Still good luck with it. :) I saw it is experimental.