On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:24 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
>>
>> Done  :-)
>>
>>  http://www.freshports.org/games/flightgear/
>>
>>        Martin.
>>

> Thanks, I'll update the flightgear.org site.  I know those FreeBSD guys
> are pretty passionate about their unix and hate getting overlooked. :-)

By the way, I got a note from the official Fedora FlightGear package
maintainer and he indicated that he will likely only provide packages for
Fedora 16 (the upcoming, not yet released fedora) and 17 (the next version
after the one that hasn't been released yet.)

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/