Hi,

Okay, last bug report for the day. When I'm trying to run local weather, I am
seeing an error on the console (writing off the top of my head):

Nasal runtime error in Nasal/local_weather/local_weather.nas:line 1480, no such
symbol 'c'. The offending line is:

local_weather.cloudassembly.rel_alt = c.alt - c.mean_alt

Keeping FSWeekend in mind: Does anybody have a clue what the problem is and how
I could fix it. I know that Thorsten Renk is having to deal with some hardware
problems, so that he may not be around for sometime. Nevertheless, we have been
promoting the local weather stuff quite exensively, so I would really like to
demonstrate it at FSWeekend.

Cheers,
Durk