Btw, if anyone feels intrigued about Mario's flying pizza airport, here it is:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x86415b90e61a4049:0xab0e9da4a50a2a4&q=mario%27s+pizza+sealy&hl=en&ved=0CA0Q-gswAA&sa=X&ei=YxfhTpzhJdXVOKDNuAw&sig2=M8avv0_jhvFgnD-ytx5bBQ
Can't see planes on the ground, I suspect that the airstrip is mainly in
support of ag-work planes and a stopover for cross-country fliers that want a
quick snack. The double fence working as cattle pen is a nice touch of class