Hello Stephan,

It looks nice so far! But someone has already improved it, you can find
more info here: http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10187

You don't need to upload it to GIT by yourself, you can pack it in a .zip
and a FGData committer can upload it for you.

If you run a more recent version of FG, much better! You can use the latest
tools and options. But I recommend to switch to the development version
(GIT). More info here http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_and_Git

Cheers.