Hi Clément, Pete,

This is a VERY GOOD effort. Thank you for sharing...

Two things I see -

(1) Use of ' 2>&1 | tee -a $LOGFILE'

As expressed recently on the Atlas devel list, using this
type of expression 'hides' the 'cmake', 'make' error
exits... because the LAST action, prior to returning to
the script is a 'tee' result, which seldom fails...

Yes, we LOVE the fact that _ALL_ cmake, make, etc, actions
are recorded in a LOG file, but it then suppresses the
'cmake/make' FAILURE, when the script should ABORT...

And then you can get cascading error effects from
this...

(2) Use of NO_OPENSCENEGRAPH_INTERFACE=1

None of the terragear tools need an OSG 'connection',
so it is important to 'define' this when compiling
TG tools, with SG...

So, while I have NOT explored all your script, these
two things seem 'missing' ...

I too have a script, bases originally on Brisa's script,
to compile TG tools, AFTER you have downloaded and
compile 'FG'... see
 http:/geoffair.org/fg/fgfs-052.htm

First run -
$ makefg
# if this is ALL ok...
$ makefg TG

The LATEST script, which may not yet be available from
the web site, is always available from -
 http:/geoffair.org/tmp/makefg

So, yes, another TG only script is ALWAYS GOOD, but
please remove the re-direction to 'tee' so the
script exits on the FIRST error!

And add the NO_OPENSCENEGRAPH_INTERFACE=1 define, so
NONE of the TG tools depend on OSG... like...
 export CXXFLAGS="-DNO_OPENSCENEGRAPH_INTERFACE=1"

The more the merrier...

HTH,

Regards,
Geoff.