Hi Pete, Geoff,

Now my script work perfectly.

When I remove all " 2>&1 | tee -a $LOGFILE" and I replace it by a simple " >>
$LOGFILE" I see many less information in terminal when script is running. It's
very annoying to haven't information about step in terminal...
For example, when the script downloading OSG from SVN there is nothing written
in terminal... I wait during some minute without know if my script is running.
Before, with " 2>&1 | tee -a $LOGFILE" I could see all downloading files in
real time.

(1) Have you an other solution about " 2>$1 | tee -a $LOGFILE" ? (Or may be
re-explain me again with an example)

(2) Is it possible to use " 2>$1 | tee -a $LOGFILE" at least for write a simple
text in terminal AND in Log File ? (For exemple : <<echo
"****************************************" | tee -a $LOGFILE>> seem to be not
dangerous and can't create fatal error)

About "-DNO_OPENSCENEGRAPH_INTERFACE=1", I saw in CMakeLists.txt (from SIMGEAR
repository) the option "SIMGEAR_HEADLESS". I think it would be better to use
this option to specify "without GUI". TerraGear already use this option in the
CMakeLists.txt at line 114 (in TERRAGEAGR-CS repository)

I've added -D SIMGEAR_HEADLESS=ON and now I have a "-- headless mode" ;)

You can follow the thread on forum where I announce what I do :
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14849
I've added TerraGear GUI compilation and automatic fill of TerraGear Root field
in TerraGear GUI.

If you find something unusual or strange your experience is welcome !

Cheers,
Clément