Hi all,

I would like to contribute to airports/sceneries. I'm young real pilot and I
like to remake the airport where I fly in real life.
I've seen that many people have many problem to compile TerraGear. This is why
I started to create a similar "download_and_install" script than "brisa script"
but for TerraGear.

I need some help from someone who have a better know than me about TerraGear.
I have asked help on IRC but nobody can help me. I have create a thread on US
forums and at the moment I have no answer.
I've seen some people works with TerraGear (apt850, improve scenery...) if
these people can help me to finalize my script then I can diffuse it and I'm
sure many people become contributors with this simple script.

You can see my thread here :
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14849 (include my script
and my compilation log)

Hoping someone can help me. I think this script will be a good way to
facilitate people to contribute to airports and sceneries.

Little precision : I have read all wiki page about terragear and all README
file in each section (README.newmat, README.gpc, README....) So please don't
say me "look on wiki !" or "read the README file !" ;)

Cheers,
Clément