Hi Fred,

On Sunday, January 15, 2012 13:08:03 Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> Well, for the moment my solution works pretty well. I posted some videos
> on the forum to show progress on lights
> (http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14883)
Nice!

> I was able to attach the same depth texture to 2 fbos and have a
> depth buffer already initialized in the second one. I don't know
> if it would work for the stencil buffer if I choose the
> PACKED_DEPTH_STENCIL_BUFFER attachment.
The comment was about having the stencil available in an other pass using an
other depth buffer. But simply reusing the same one and not clearing the the
scencil is a nice idea.
For interrest, even if this sounds plausible, is this a side effect of your
driver or is this guaranteed? Do you know?

Greetings

Mathias