Ignacio wrote

> I have tested these modifications to the master branch and in order for
the
> photos to be shown in the terrain, the shadder effect (inside the
Rendering
> Options menu) needs to be set to Performance (0); Otherwise the regular
> terrain materials will show.
>
> I believe that this patch is a great addition to the Scenery development
as it
> brings us closer to what you will most likely see when flying over that
region,
> and I do second Peter's request for most savvy and expert members to add
> this change as a part of the master branch.

The incorporation of photorealistic scenery into FG is a worthwhile goal.
However, It remains the case that this merge request as written breaks all
other terrain shaders in non-photorealistic scenery areas.  Atm we are busy
trying to integrate Project Rembrandt and the existing shaders. On
completion of this work we can revisit this issue to see if we can integrate
photorealistic scenery without breaking everything else.

Vivian