Too quick. If the 3 buffers show the same image, it's because Multi Render
Target (MRT) is not in action. The cause may be that technique 10 of
model-default or terrain-default is not chosen. If technique 11 or 12 are
used, because of a failed predicate. You get that.

The shadow is rendered in the image in sunlight.frag so this is not the
problem but the inputs are weird, so is the lighting.

You disabled *all* shaders, right ?

Regards,
-Fred