On Saturday, June 02, 2012 22:36:17 Torsten Dreyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in just a bit more than two weeks from now we reach June, 17th,  marking
> the first milestone for the release of next FlightGear version: the
> "feature freeze" period.
>
> If you have some great and exciting new features for FlightGear on your
> local disc but not yet pushed the gitorious repository - now is the time!

Hi Torsten,

Is my new radio code (available through an older merge request) going to be
included in the next version? I have spent a lot of effort trying to integrate
the radio propagation routines and instruments integrated within the
Flightgear engine, and I believe it would be a valuable addition to the
simulator, nevermind the fact that it would be the first open source engine to
perform radio propagation calculations in a 3D environment, and almost real-
time.

Cheers,
Adrian