> Here you go:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15936159/fgfs-rem_rend_buffers_on.png
>
> You seem to be scenting the fox here, Fred
> Wish I knew what the rendering buffers tell you!

The corners are rendered in a first pass in textures. These textures are
resized when an event from OSG tells to, and then a transformation tells OpenGL
to take the whole allocated space. Here, we see that the corners are not
covering their allocated space, certainly because a bad viewport is given.

The green image in the main window is in fact a Rembrandt bug (and a known
source of bad performance) that is hidden when the images in the corners occupy
all there space. It has the right viewport though.

But without being able to reproduce, I don't know the reason of that.

Regards,
-Fred